A research library of 300+ articles on practical investing across asset classes. One new article per week.
- Creating Anti-Fragile Portfolios
Is Your Portfolio Long or Short Vol?03 August 2020
- Myth-Busting: Earnings Don’t Matter Much for Stock Returns
If earnings don’t matter, what does then?22 March 2021
- Smart Beta vs Alpha + Beta
Simplifying Equity Portfolios23 September 2019
- The Complexity of Factor Exposure Analysis
Searching for Truth28 October 2019
- Warren Buffett: The Greatest Factor Investor of All Time?
How Much Alpha Did Warren Buffett Generate?15 April 2019
- Private Equity: The Emperor has No Clothes
Replicating Private Equity with Public Equities03 December 2018
- Value Factor – Comparing Valuation Metrics
Searching for Superior Valuation Metrics07 May 2018
- The Dark Side of Low-Volatility Stocks
Long Bonds?29 October 2018
- 60/40 Portfolios Without Bonds
Time for Kingslaying.03 May 2021
- Replicating Famous Hedge Funds
Do Hedge Funds Generate Alpha or Simply Provide Factor Exposure?22 April 2019
- Have Stock Markets Changed?
Same old, same old, it seems.25 Sep 2023
- Don’t Convert to Convertible Bonds
Equity exposure in disguise18 Sep 2023
- Fixed Income Factors II
Style versus traditional fixed income factors11 Sep 2023
- Fixed Income Factors
AQR vs Robeco4 Sep 2023
- The Trouble With Forecasting House Prices
Complex and complicated, but the outlook is poor28 Aug 2023
- CTAs vs Global Macro Hedge Funds
Systematic versus Discretionary Masters of the Universe21 Aug 2023
- GARP Investing: Golden or Garbage? II
More the latter than the former unfortunately14 Aug 2023
- BDCs: Better Don’t Choose?
Another strategy that trades income for capital return7 Aug 2023
- Hitting Home Runs with AI Investing?
Nope, back to practice.31 Jul 2023
- When Hindsight Becomes Foresight: Replicating Investment Performance
When the tide goes out, you just find equity exposure24 Jul 2023